You know you’re a chatterbox when:
· An aunt says you were fed “yak” milk as a baby.
· Someone asks if you were vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
· Your friends call you “Brook,” as in babbling …
· Your child’s speech development is delayed because s/he can’t get a word in edgewise.
· You go to a parent/teacher conference. The teacher mentions your child talks a lot during class, then says s/he can tell said child is my child.
· A friend signs you up for membership in the On-and-On-and-On Anon group.
· People tell you to “breathe.”
· If you’re quiet, everyone asks if you’re feeling okay.
· You’re given a t-shirt that says, “Help! I’m talking and I can’t shut up!”
Today I’m blogging over at Bits & Bytes: Romance…the Writer’s Way using a picture I took as a writing prompt. I hope you’ll pop over and visit. Please feel free to leave a comment … or write your own story.
Today I’m over at the Bits & Bytes: Romance…the Writer’s Way blogging about Settings and World Building. I’d love to have you visit and share your tips and resources.
In case you didn’t know, I’m a member of the Wichita Area Romance Authors. We’ve been blogging just over a year. Imho, Bits & Bytes: Romance…the Writer’s Way
is a fabulous writing resource.
I usually post on the 21st of the month. I’ve also been posting on the 31st for a few months. Here are my contributions to date:
Need a Jump Start?
What Do You Mean I Have to Write a Synopsis?
Organizing Tips and Tricks
Don’t Forget the Flaws!
How is Word Count Calculated?
What is GMC?
Do you have any topics you’d like to see covered?
This Saturday, May 22, is the Lexi’s LAMB Benefit Concert, from 3 – 8 pm, at World Harvest Worship Center, 2540 S. Meridian, Wichita KS 67217.
Four bands will be performing: Thryceborn, Crucible, Altered to Offer, and JimmyLegg.
We will have concessions for sale and drawings will be held for door prizes. The concert will be outside so bring your favorite lawn chair or blanket.
Lexi’s LAMB is a foundation my daughter started after her daughter Lexi passed away. To read Lexi’s story, please go to http://www.lexislamb.org/
Brande from Book Junkie just gave Sapphire and Gold a fabulous review. Here are a couple of snippets:
Let me say this here and now, Penny Rader wrote one heck of a good book in Sapphire and Gold, completely engaging with a sexy and sensual historical tale of love, regret and a villain you will love to hate.
Penny Rader has created a sexy historical romance that is rich in depth and literally transported me into the 18th century. If you are looking for a suspenseful read that is filled with romance that will draw you and keep your turning the pages, then look no further.